Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Listening to your inner voice


Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Sons Of Cleito (Kindle Edition)
I never had the inner voice placed somewhere within internal organs. Not to mention having them speak quite so eloquently to me - however it does make sense on some purely physical / instinctive level.

The unfortunate target of Derek's imagination struggles with a very strange case of kidnapping, (seemingly) bit of brain washing and torture (with repeated kidnappings) while trying to make sense of it and hopefully die, or live as the case may be.

I must say it's a very intriguing read. All the events make the main character's prospects of
'happily ever after' so bleak that even I got depressed for a minute. But Derek exercises his will as the main creator of the story once more and ... well. I can't tell you. But I must say the ending IS interesting. And it's one of those "darn I wish I had the sequel right here".

Definitely loved this interesting story and looking forward to reading the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment