Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Very Intriguing and Fascinating


By 
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Sons Of Cleito (Kindle Edition)
I was enthralled from the beginning as the story is written as if you are there right next to Langley as the events are unfolding. You don't have any more of a clue than he does during his ordeal. I think this method in the beginning of the book is what hooked me. I mean, you just got to know what is going on. I liked it.

Another point I liked was this book as a cerebral feel to it as it makes several references to languages and mythology. For someone with a working knowledge of Atlantis, ancient Greek, Latin and Greek mythology, they are going to have fun reading this book. This book represents the meaning of a "Mystery"

Well written with a great plot, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

1 comment: