Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Beautiful Story


2 of 2 people found the following helpful
 A Beautiful Story August 29, 2012
One Last Love is a beautifully written book by Derek Haines. The main character, Bonnie, comes to terms with his life after he is diagnosed with a terminal illness. He is forced to examine how he has lived his life and come face-to-face with his checkered past.

The story is well thought out. It has depth, credibility, and insight into facing ones mortality. It really tugged on my heart strings. I won't talk about the story line, because I don't want to give too much away, so you will just have to read it for yourself. It is a powerful story, as it lingered in my mind even after I finished reading it. The author wrote in such a way that, for me, evoked strong, deep emotions, which triggered inner reflection, and in my case, healing a part of my past. This is a great book to include in your Kindle collection, and you can't go wrong with the price. I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment