Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I haven't enjoyed reading a book this much in a while


Dennis Turner reviewed Louis
1 of 1 people found the following helpful
 I haven't enjoyed reading a book this much in a while September 8, 2012
If you are looking for a high quality book, then look no further because you just found one. The author did an outstanding job writing this one, and he has obviously conducted quite a long and thorough research, to be able to describe so vividly and accurately events and facts from the early 20th century, in different regions of the world. To me that's a great bonus since I always find it interesting when historical events are seamlessly incorporated into the plot and are given a new angle of perspective.
The story itself is very well written and I found myself captivated right from the get go and all the way through, there isn't a dull moment in it, you are always kept involved and thinking. This book made a very enjoyable read.

No comments:

Post a Comment