Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Heart touching


11 of 11 people found the following helpful
 Heart touching July 17, 2012
Derek Haines is a prolific writer whose words capture and hold you.

ONE LAST LOVE is one of Mr. Haines' best. A love story set in the most unlikely of places--a hospice care center. People go to these places to die but are also given a chance to contemplate their past.

Bonnie was a hard man in his life and a man not many would like. In his last days he meets Madeleine and in his own way brings humor and acceptance to the people who touch his life.

ONE LAST LOVE is a tale a reader might think would be bitter-sweet, but it's not. I found myself reliving my past and wondering how to change my future to bring more light and humor into this world I live in.

ONE LAST LOVE is a beautiful book and I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment