Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Louis a boy raised to become a spy.


2 of 2 people found the following helpful
 Louis a boy raised to become a spy. September 6, 2012
Louis by Derek Haines
Louis is a book that offers an inside look at the life of a Spy. I got a complete "Start to Finish" experience of Louis's(Charles, aka Teremun) life. This book offers everything a spy could possibly go through. From the decisions he must make to the decisions made for him. The obstacles Louis had to face were detailed and made easy to understand. There wasn't a moment while reading this book, that I thought the book was a work of fiction.
In the beginning of this book I got pulled in by a tragic episode in Louis's life and the end I was left feeling overwhelmed about how the story had ended.
I did find myself getting a bit confused with all the identities that Louise had to consume, throughout the book. At first I didn't understand why the book was called Louis, but once I reached the ending, I understood perfectly. I won't spell it out for you; I just hope you yourself understand. I really just want to start discussing every aspect of this book, but I am afraid I might ruin it for everyone else. I will tell you this, if you ever wanted to be a spy, then this book is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment