Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A real happily ever After.


1 of 1 people found the following helpful
 A real happily ever After. September 12, 2012
One Last Love by Haines, Derek is a love story set in the most unimaginable place. I always thought it was just me who was one of the last "hopeless romantics" out there. After reading this great book, I know now that I'm not the only one. This book will definitely give you the reassurance that love and happiness can be felt no matter how bad things get.
Bonnie is a man who makes his sad reality into something much more pleasant. I do have to warn you this book is a tear jerker, but well worth the saddening tears. I couldn't put this baby down. It wasn't something I normally would have read (luckily I took the time to read the reviews for this book) but I'm glad that I did. The ending might be one of the most realistic happy endings that I have come across with.
I personally don't like reviews that basically spoil the reading, so I won't be summarizing this book or writing any spoilers. I will however say it like it is, "This book will send your emotions into a rollercoaster ride of emotions" It won't have you barfing at the end but it will have you feeling satisfied and happy that you got to experience it.
Derek Haines made me feel as if I knew Bonnie, Danny, Madeleine and even Charles and his daughter Beatrice personally and that's was what prompted me to write this review. I hope that whoever gets a chance to read this review can understand that One Last Love gives you an experience that sadly enough not many books are able to give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment